Are you looking for a Boston-area Running Team? Check out our Meetup group for details:
Our group runs include a wide range of paces and distances. Runners of all levels are welcome!
We currently host three weekly runs (checkout Meetup for full details and updates):
- Saturday Morning Long Run in Boston at 8:00 AM: We usually have routes ranging from 8-20 miles depending on what people want to do that week. Paces / pace groups typically range from 7 – 9 minute miles (though we welcome all paces). During the winter and early spring we meet at the Adidas Boston Marathon RunBase on Boylston Street. Otherwise, you can find us at the Boston Common (corner of Park Street and Tremont Street, just outside the Park Street T Stop)
- Tuesday Night Speed Workout (Long Intervals) in Cambridge at 6:45 PM: We meet at the MIT Outdoor Track (Steinbrenner Stadium) in Cambridge for longer interval, tempo, and hill workouts, both on and off the track. These workouts are customized for individual race training plans.
- Thursday Night Speed Workout (Short Intervals) in Charlestown at 7:00 PM: We meet in Charlestown (Charlestown Community Center) for shorter interval speed workouts. Most weeks we are on the track, but some road and hill work will be incorporated. These workouts are customized for individual race training plans.
We develop training plans for members training for events ranging from the 5k to the marathon. Please see our coaches page for information on our two coaches – David Parkinson and Adam Forkner.
Current Training Plans:
Past Training Plans:
- New Bedford Half Training Plan (Spring 2018)
- BAA 5K Training Plan (Spring 2018)
- Boston Marathon Training Plan (Spring 2018)
- Training Plan Key
- 2017 Fall Marathon Training Plan
- 2017 Fall Half Marathon Training Plan